On this page:
- Alice Carr a.k.a. Amy Myers is a British mystery writer. She is best known for her Marsh and Daughter mystery series, featuring a writing team consisting of a wheel-chair bound ex-policeman and his daughter, and for another series featuring a Victorian era chef, Auguste Didier. Myers' books have been favourably reviewed in Library Journal, Publishers Weekly, Booklist, and Kirkus Reviews. Myers has also been published several times in Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine. Janet Hutchings, the magazine's longtime editor, called Myers "one of our best and most frequent contributors of historicals".
- read more about Amy Myers
- Alice Carr was the sister of Emily Carr.
- born on (145 years ago) in Victoria
- died on (61 years ago)
- Alice Carr is the mother of American Football player Kevin Carr.
- parent of Kevin Carr
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alice Carr
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
1870, • Alice Carr (Oldland, Keymer, Sussex), dau. of 1st Lord Wolverton, and had issue, 1. Jocf.lts liRi'DtNKLL. (itli and present earl. 2filetir> George Godolphin , Soudan C.S., has the Order of the Osmanieh (Atbara, Sudan, and Bath Club), b.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alice Carr
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALICE CARR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alice Carr!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alice Carr for some fun with words!