Alice Claypoole Gwynne
On this page:
Who is Alice Claypoole Gwynne?
Alice Claypoole Gwynne was the wife of Cornelius Vanderbilt II and reigned as the dowager Mrs. Vanderbilt for over 60 years.
- also known as Alice Gwynne Vanderbilt
- born on (170 years ago) in Cincinnati
- education: Yale University
- Marriage with Cornelius Vanderbilt II between and (32 years)
- parent of
- died in (81 years ago) in New York City
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alice Claypoole Gwynne
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Alice Claypoole Gwynne
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Alice Claypoole Gwynne"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1