Alice Estes Davis
On this page:
Who is Alice Estes Davis?
Alice Estes Davis is an American costume designer. She is most famous for her work with Walt Disney, who employed her to develop costumes for films, television, and theme parks. She was married to Marc Davis, a Disney animator and Imagineer. Alice was named a Disney Legend in 2004.
- also known as Alice Davis
- born in (87 years ago) in California
- education: Chouinard Art Institute
- profession: Costume designer
- Marriage with Marc Davis between and (44 years)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alice Estes Davis
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alice Estes Davis for some fun with words!