Alice French (novelist)
On this page:
Who is Alice French?
Alice French, better known as Octave Thanet, was an American novelist and short fiction writer.
- also known as Octave Thanet
- born on (165 years ago) in Andover
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Phillips Academy
- profession: Novelist
- died on (81 years ago)
- written works: "A book of true lovers", "The man of the hour", "Stories of a Western Town", "Nicholas Fej©Øerv©Øary. In memoriam", "And the captain answered", "An adventure in photography", "Stories that end well", "Expiation", "Otto the knight", "The missionary sheriff", "We all", "A slave to duty & other women", "The Rowdy", "Knitters In The Sun", "The lion's share"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alice French (novelist)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alice French for some fun with words!