On this page:
- Alice Jones is an American poet, physician, and psychoanalyst. Her most recent collection of poetry is Plunge. Her poems have appeared in literary journals and magazines including Antioch Review, Ploughshares, Poetry, The Boston Review, The Denver Quarterly, and Chelsea. Her honors include fellowships from the Bread Loaf Writers Conference and the National Endowment for the Arts.
- nationality: United States of America
- written works: "Gorgeous Mourning", "The knot", "Extreme directions", "Isthmus", "Plunge"
- Alice Jones a.k.a. Quinn O'Hara: Quinn O'Hara is an actress.
- read more about Quinn O'Hara (actress)
- Alice Jones a.k.a. Alice Porter was the mother of Katherine Anne Porter.
- read more about Alice Porter
Alice Jones is a fictional character from the 1943 film A Night for Crime.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alice Jones
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by T.J. Carty
RICHARD Richard Lewis Clutterbuck JOHANNES CATHOLICUS John Rutty JOHANNESBURG John Buchan JOHN John Perrot Sampson Sandys JOHN, ALIX Alice Jones JOHN, DON Jean Ingelow JOHN, EVAN Evan John Simpson JOHN ...
Encyclopedia of Identity (2010)
by Ronald L. Jackson II
Alice Jones was the daughter of a middle-class White mother and a mixed -race father. Leonard Kip Rhinelander was a “pure” White man born to a wealthy and esteemed family in New York. Allegedly, Rhinelander and Jones were in a ...
by Vincent Terrace
Mary Lawrence (Alice Jones); Bobby Clark (CaseyJones, ...
by Ramsay Cook
Although not as well known as contemporary Canadian novelists Alice Jones* or Sara Jeannette Duncan*, Harris resembled them in taking locally ...
Alice Jones. natural dau. of the 7th Viscount Banelugh. Lineage — Richard Norton, of Norton, one of the council for the North, temp. Henry Vlll. and Edward VI., and sheriff ol Yorkshire loth Elizabeth, who joined the insurrection of Charlei ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alice Jones
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alice Jones
Click on an item to view that photo:
Anagrams of ALICE JONES
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alice Jones!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alice Jones to see it in context!