Alice Joyce (actress)
On this page:
Who is Alice Joyce?
Alice Joyce was an American actress, who appeared in more than 200 films during the 1910s and 1920s. She is known for her roles in the 1923 film The Green Goddess and its 1930 remake also called The Green Goddess.
- also known as The Madonna of the Screen
- born on (125 years ago) in Kansas City, child of Vallie Olive Joyce and John Joyce
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor
- parent of
- died on (60 years ago) in Hollywood of cardiovascular disease
- buried in San Fernando Mission Cemetery
- played Sue Elwood in "A Battle of Wits"
- played Agnes (Employee) in "A Business Buccaneer"
- played Pepita - the Street Singer in "The Street Singer"
- played Anna Newton in "The Young Millionaire"
- "The Green Goddess"
- played Mary Terry in "The County Fair"
- played Edith Merrill in "The Triumph of the Weak"
- played Lucilla Crespin in "The Green Goddess"
- played Princess Lescaboura in "So's Your Old Man"
- "Daddy's Gone A-Hunting"
- "The Passionate Adventure"
- "Song O' My Heart"
- "The Riddle of the Tin Soldier"
- "The Third Degree"
- "Dancing Mothers"
- played Alice Collins (Bud's Sister) in "The Cub Reporter's Temptation"
- "Womanhood, the Glory of the Nation"
- played Kate Curtis in "Cousin Kate"
- "The Lion and the Mouse"
- "The Inner Chamber"
- "The Spark Divine"
- "White Man"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alice Joyce (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alice Joyce to find many related words and phrases!