Alice Lake (actress)
On this page:
- Alice Lake a.k.a. Anita Linda is a two-time FAMAS award-winning and Gawad Urian award-winning Filipino film actress. A romantic lead in her youth, she later gained critical acclaim for her portrayals in maternal or elderly roles. At the age of 74, she became the oldest actress to ever win a FAMAS award, when she was named Best Supporting Actress for Ang Babae sa Bubungang Lata. In 2008, at age 83, she was named Best Actress in the 10th Cinemanila International Film Festival for her portrayal of the titular character in Adela.
- read more about Anita Linda
- Alice Lake was an American film actress. She began her career during the silent film era and often appeared in comedy shorts opposite Roscoe Arbuckle.
- born on (120 years ago) in Brooklyn
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor
- Marriage with Robert Williams between and
- died on (47 years ago) in Hollywood of myocardial infarction
- buried in Valhalla Memorial Park Cemetery
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alice Lake (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alice Lake for some fun with words!