On this page:
- Alice Roberts: Alice May Roberts is an English anatomist, osteoarchaeologist, anthropologist, paleopathologist, television presenter and author. She is the Professor of Public Engagement in Science at the University of Birmingham.
- also known as Alice May Roberts
- born in (43 years ago) in Bristol
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Presenter
- Marriage with David Stevens since
- TV series:
- official website: www.alice-roberts.co.uk
- Alice Roberts was a Belgian actress active from the late 1920s to the late 1930s.
- Alice Roberts is an actress.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Alice Roberts (actress)
Alice Roberts is a fictional character from the 1974 film The Teacher.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alice Roberts
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Samuel Halkett
[Caroline Alice Roberts]. 8vo. [Lib. Journ. v. 54.] ...
A genealogical and heraldic dictionary of the landed gentry of Great Britain & Ireland for 1852 (1852)
by Sir Bernard Burke
Alice Roberts, and had issue, 1. Robert, in holy orders, d. unm. ; 2. Thomas, who m. Miss Pryse, of Caerwys, and was father of JonN Eyton, Esq. now of Llanerch-y -Mor ; 3. Elizabeth, m. in 1771, to the Rev. William Tooke, and had issue, two ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alice Roberts
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alice Roberts
Click on an item to view that photo:
Anagrams of ALICE ROBERTS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alice Roberts!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alice Roberts to see it in context!