Alice Roosevelt Longworth
On this page:
Who is Alice Roosevelt Longworth?
Alice Roosevelt Longworth: Alice Lee Roosevelt Longworth was an American writer and prominent socialite. She was the oldest child of U.S. President Theodore "T.R." Roosevelt, Jr.. She was the only child of Roosevelt and his first wife, Alice Hathaway Lee.
- also known as 爱丽丝·罗斯福·隆沃思
- born on (131 years ago) in New York City, child of Alice Hathaway Lee Roosevelt and Theodore Roosevelt
- nationality: United States of America
- Marriage with Nicholas Longworth between and (25 years)
- parent of Paulina Longworth Sturm
- died on (35 years ago) in United States of America of pneumonia
- buried in Rock Creek Cemetery
- written works: "The desk drawer anthology", "Mrs. L", "Crowded hours"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alice Roosevelt Longworth
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Imperialism and Expansionism in American History: A Social, Political, and Cultural Encyclopedia and Document Collection [4 volumes] (2015)
A Social, Political, and Cultural Encyclopedia and Document Collection by Chris J. Magoc
and other present and future leading citizens (Father Charles Coughlin, Lillian Gish, Charles Lindbergh, Alice Roosevelt Longworth, Eddie Rickenbacker, Sargent Shriver, Potter Stewart). The AFC advocated strict isolationism.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alice Roosevelt Longworth
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alice Roosevelt Longworth
MRS. ALICE ROOSEVELT LONGWORTH
Photo credit: the lost gallery