Alice Sapritch (actress)
On this page:
Who is Alice Sapritch?
Alice Sapritch was a French film actress of Armenian descent. She appeared in 66 films between 1950 and 1989.
- also known as Alice Sapricht, Alice Sapric
- born on (99 years ago) in Ortaköy, Çorum
- nationality: France
- profession: Actor
- Marriage with Guillaume Hanoteau between and (20 years)
- died on (25 years ago) in Paris
- "Who Are You, Polly Maggoo?"
- played Aunt Elizabeth Brontë in "The Brontë Sisters"
- played Ramona Martinez in "A Slightly Pregnant Man"
- played Dona Juana in "Delusions of Grandeur"
- played Folcoche in "Viper in the Fist"
- played Gilda Simfrid in "Drôles de zèbres"
- played L'invitée qui complimente Thelma in "Les Scélérats"
- played La vieille dame / Old Lady in "Black Thursday"
- played La vieille blonde in "Le Plumard en Folie"
- played Eva Braun in "The Fuhrer Runs Amok"
- played Dowager on the Eiffel Tower in "National Lampoon's European Vacation"
- "The Twelve Tasks of Asterix"
- "Les Deux orphelines"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alice Sapritch (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALICE SAPRITCH
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alice Sapritch!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alice Sapritch for some fun with words!