On this page:
Who is Alice Wexler?
Alice Wexler is an author.
- born on (72 years ago), child of Milton Wexler and Leonore Sabin
- nationality: United States of America
- education: PhD (History) at Indiana University Bloomington, graduated in
- profession: Author
- written works: "The Woman Who Walked into the Sea: Huntington's and the Making of a Genetic Disease", "Mapping Fate"
- award: - Guggenheim Fellowship for Natural Sciences, US & Canada (Science Writing)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alice Wexler
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Robert Benewick, Philip Green
Alice Wexler, Emma Goldman in ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alice Wexler
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alice Wexler for some fun with words!