On this page:
Who is Alice Wexler?
Alice Wexler is an author.
- born on (72 years ago), child of Milton Wexler and Leonore Sabin
- nationality: United States of America
- education: PhD (History) at Indiana University Bloomington, graduated in
- profession: Author
- written works: "The Woman Who Walked into the Sea: Huntington's and the Making of a Genetic Disease", "Mapping Fate"
- award: - Guggenheim Fellowship for Natural Sciences, US & Canada (Science Writing)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alice Wexler
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Robert Benewick, Philip Green
Alice Wexler, Emma Goldman in America, Boston, Mass., Beacon Press, 1984. Alice Wexler, Emma Goldman in Exile, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alice Wexler
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alice Wexler for some fun with words!