Alice and Martin
is an acrostic for aam.
On this page:
"Alice and Martin": Alice et Martin is a 1998 French film, a psychological drama, directed by André Téchiné. It stars Juliette Binoche and Alexis Loret. It is Téchiné's second collaboration with Binoche after the 1985 film Rendez-vous. The plot follows the two title characters, Martin, a male model, and Alice, a struggling violinist. Their romance is shattered when Martin's troubled past begins to haunt him.
- countries: France, Spain
- languages: French, Spanish Language, German Language, English Language
- director: André Téchiné
- producer: Alain Sarde
- executive producer: Christine Gozlan
- production design by Zé Branco
- written by André Téchiné, Olivier Assayas, Gilles Taurand
- Mathieu Amalric as Benjamin Sauvagnac
- Carmen Maura as Jeanine
- Juliette Binoche as Alice
- Alexis Loret as Martin Sauvagnac
- Jean-Pierre Lorit as Frederic Sauvagnac
- Marthe Villalonga as Lucie
- Roschdy Zem as Saïd
- Pierre Maguelon as Victor Sauvagnac
- Eric Kreikenmayer as Francois Sauvagnac
- Jeremy Kreikenmayer as Martin Sauvagnac
- Kevin Goffette as Christophe
- Christiane Ludot as Laurence
- Véronique Rioux as Musician 1
- Corinne Hache as Musician 2
- Mauricio Angarita as Musician 3
- casting by Stéphane Foenkinos, Jacques Grant, Bénédicte Guiho & Michel Nasri
- cinematography by Caroline Champetier
- edited by Martine Giordano
- music by Philippe Sarde
- costume design by Elisabeth Tavernier
- genres: Romance Film, Drama
- released on (16 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alice and Martin
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Emer O'Sullivan
Alice and Martin Provensen: The Glorious Flight: Across the Channel ...
Sixth Edition by David Thomson
Alice and Martin (98, ...
by Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc.
Alice and Martin Provensen Trina Schart Hyman (Margaret Hodges) Chris Van Allsburg Richard Egielski (Arthur Yorinks) John Schoenherr (Jane Yolen) Stephen Gammell (Karen Ackerman) Ed Young ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alice and Martin
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alice and Martin for some fun with words!