Alicia Vikander (actress)
On this page:
Who is Alicia Vikander?
Alicia Vikander is an actress.
- also known as Alicia Amanda Vikander, Amanda Alicia Vikander
- born on (27 years ago) in Gothenburg, child of Maria Fahl Vikander and Svante Vikander
- nationality: Sweden
- profession: Actor, dancer
- played Fredrika in "My Name is Love"
- played Katarina in "Pure"
- played Kim Gotti in "GOTTI: In The Shadow Of My Father"
- played Alice in "Seventh Son"
- played Caroline Mathilde in "A Royal Affair"
- played Fragancia Fernandez in "The Crown Jewels"
- played Princess Ekaterina Alexandrovna Shcherbatskaya in "Anna Karenina"
- played Anke Domscheit in "The Fifth Estate"
- played Erika in "Hotell"
- "Son of a Gun"
- played Vera Brittain in "Testament of Youth"
- TV series: played Josefin Björn-Tegebrandt in "Andra Avenyn" between and
- nomination: - nominated to BAFTA Rising Star Award
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alicia Vikander (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alicia Vikander to see it in context!