On this page:
- Alida is a village, in southeastern Saskatchewan, Canada, approximately 85 km east of Estevan. Farming and oil are the major local industries. Several ghost towns are in the vicinity, including Nottingham to the east, Auburton, to the west, and Cantal to the northwest.
- also known as Alida, Saskatchewan; Alida, Canada
- part of Canada
- ALIDA is an Aviation waypoint.
- also known as waypoint ALIDA, ALIDA waypoint, fix ALIDA, ALIDA fix
- Alida is an unincorporated community in Clinton Township, LaPorte County, Indiana, United States.
Who is Alida?
Alida a.k.a. Mina is a Pornographic Actress, Film Director and Cinematographer.
- read more about Mina
- Alida is a fictional character from the 1953 Italian film We, the Women.
- Alida is a fictional character from the 2008 film Plaguers.
- Alida is a fictional character from the 1929 film The Streets of London.
- Alida is a fictional character from the 1969 film Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice.
"Alida" is a video game.
- also known as Алида
- developer: Dejavu Worlds
- genre: Adventure game
- publisher: Got Game Entertainment
Phrases with Alida
Phrases ending with the word Alida:
- Caprona Alida
- Asalebria Alida
- Nemotelus Alida
- Hemerodromia Alida
- Caprona Alida Alida
- Parhydraenida Alida
- Species Caprona Alida
- Species Asalebria Alida
- Species Nemotelus Alida
- Species Hemerodromia Alida
- Species Parhydraenida Alida
Other phrases containing the word Alida:
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alida
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Mike Westin
BrIGHT AND AIry >> Elin Alida is a 46-ft (14-m) steel boat with a bright interior style throughout. It has a white wood trim and details in high-grade wood. The renowned craftsman Bruce Roberts designed the hull. The first owner, an architect, ...
by Marilyn D. McShane, Frank P. Williams
Alida V.Merlo design and treatment components. Offenders are not sentenced to Norfolk directly by the courts. Through the classification process, the staff determines which inmates areappropriate forthelevel of security and treatment ...
Given Names Listed by Meaning, 2d ed. by Yvonne Navarro
• beautifully dressed Alida (Greek), Aleda, Alida, ...
Encyclopedia of Film Noir (2007)
by Geoff Mayer, Brian McDonnell
Alida Valli (Anna Schmidt), Orson Welles (Harry Lime), Trevor Howard (Major Calloway), Bernard Lee (Sergeant Paine), Wilfred Hyde-White ( Crabbin), ...
by Thomas Debener, Serge Gudin
Lees Alicja LCl, lp 'Alida' HT, mr, 1938; bud long, pointed; flowers well formed, very dbl.; foliage bright; vigorous, bushy growth; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alida
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1L1I1D2A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALIDA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Alida!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alida to see it in context!