On this page:
- "Alien Species" a.k.a. "Alien Terminator" is a film, directed by Dave Payne and written by Dave Payne & Duke Lorr.
- read more about Alien Terminator
- "Alien Species" is a 1996 science fiction film written by Nancy Newhauer and directed by Peter Maris.
- also known as Alien Species: Director's Cut, Alien Species - Die Nacht der Invasion
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Bill Crow & Peter Maris
- executive producer: Robert Koepel
- art direction by Steve Lauberth
- written by Nancy Newhauer
- Charles Napier as Sheriff Nate Culver
- Ashley Semrick as Stacy Chambers
- Kurt Paul as Deputy Harlan Banks
- Hoke Howell as Professor Edgar Chambers
- David Homb as Aaron Doyle
- Aaron Jettleson as Max Poindexter
- Jodi Seronick as Carol Nelson
- Marc Robinson as Paul Towers
- Robert Thompson as Deputy Ty Larsen
- Barbara Fierentino as Holly Capers
- Master Dave Johnson as Deputy David Stevens
- cinematography by Bill Crow
- edited by Peter Kotis
- music by Dan Kehler
- genre: Science Fiction
- released in (19 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alien Species
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by A. Gillespie
An alien species is a species which is new to a region and has a negative impact on the new environment, either ecologically, economically, or socially. It is not a species which migrated naturally, or is forced to migrate due to human induced ...
Weed Science (2002)
Principles and Practices by Thomas J. Monaco, Steve C. Weller, Floyd M. Ashton
"Alien species means with respect to a particular ecosystem. any species. including its seeds. eggs. spores or other biological material capable of propagating that species. that is not native to that ecosystem; 1nvasive species means an alien ...
a Scientific Compendium and Analysis by Fred Kraus
Concern about invasive alien species is a relatively new phenomenon that can be dated to the work of Charles Elton, the ecologist who provided the first thorough scrutiny of the topic. Elton (1958) demonstrated the severe ecological and ...
General introduction Invasive alien species represent a significant threat to the biodiversity and functioningoflake ecosystems. Alien species havebeen definedbythe conference of the partiestothe convention on biological diversity ( Decision ...
by M. Keith Booker
Alien species with different attitudes and practices regarding gender have been particularly prevalent. Le Guin's The Left Hand of Darkness (1969) is perhaps the best-known example, with its depiction of alien humans who have separately ...
by David S. G. Thomas
Alien species during the twentieth century, in parallel with the increased scale of human impact, have become major factors in land transformation and degradation,havedisrupted ecosystemfunctioning and threaten biological diversity.
by Susanna Hornig Priest
Invasive alien species are defined by the International Union for the Conservation of Nature (IUCN) as all organisms, animals, or plants that have a negative effect on “the local ecosystem and species” because humans have introduced them ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alien Species
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alien Species
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Alien species
Photo credit: LoopZilla
- An alien species' trojan horses
Imagine if an alien species used discarded television sets as places to hide and, once there were enough of them in place, rose up all in one night to enslave Mankind.
There are six discarded appliance here, almost sufficient to disguise a platoon.
Photo credit: Newtown grafitti
Quotes about Alien Species
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Alien Species"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alien Species to see it in context!