On this page:
Who is Aline Bernstein?
Aline Bernstein was an American costume designer. She and Irene Lewisohn founded the Museum of Costume Art.
- also known as Aline Frankau Bernstein, Aline Frankau
- born on (135 years ago) in New York City
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Costume designer, writer
- Marriage with Theodore F. Bernstein since
- died on (60 years ago) in New York City
- written works: "Masterpieces of women's costume of the 18th and 19th centuries", "The journey down"
- award: - Tony Award for Best Costume Design - "Regina"
Aline Bernstein is a fictional character from the movie Aline & Wolfe.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aline Bernstein
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Joanna Banham
Aline Bernstein ...
1930-2010 by James Fisher
Aldredge, Lucinda Ballard, Aline Bernstein, Rolf Gérard, Jane Greenwood, Willa Kim, Florence Klotz, Franne Lee, Robert Mackintosh, ...
by Robert Beck
Produced by the Theatre Guild; playwright, Sidney Howard; director, Philip Moeller; set, Aline Bernstein; stage manager, Maurice McRae; assistant, Barbara Bruce; technical director, Kate Lawson; costumes, Eaves Costumes, Inc.; scenery , ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aline Bernstein
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aline Bernstein for some fun with words!