Aline Griffith, Countess of Romanones
On this page:
Who is Aline Griffith, Countess of Romanones?
Aline Griffith, Countess of Romanones: Doña María Aline Griffith Dexter, Countess of Romanones, spouse of a deceased Grandee of Spain is a Spanish-American aristocrat, socialite, and writer who worked in the US Office of Strategic Services as a cipher clerk during World War II. She has been a member of the International Best Dressed List since 1962.
- also known as Aline; Doña María Aline Griffith Dexter, Countess of Romanones
- born in (92 years ago) in Pearl River
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Model, author, spy
- Marriage with Luis de Figueroa y Pérez de Guzmán el Bueno since
- parent of
- written work: "Spy Wore Red"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aline Griffith, Countess of Romanones
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: