Alison Arngrim (actress)
On this page:
Who is Alison Arngrim?
Alison Arngrim: Alison Margaret Arngrim is an American actress, comedian and author. Beginning her television career at the age of twelve, Arngrim is a Young Artist Award–Former Child Star "Lifetime Achievement" Award honoree, best known for her portrayal of Nellie Oleson on the NBC television series Little House on the Prairie from 1974 to 1981.
- also known as Alison Margaret Arngrim, Allison Arngrim
- born on (53 years ago) in Queens, child of Norma MacMillan and Thor Arngrim
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, stand-up comedian, author
- TV series:
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to TV Land "Character Most Desperately in Need of a Timeout" Award - "Little House on the Prairie"
- TV Land "Character Most Desperately in Need of a Timeout" Award - "Little House on the Prairie"
- nominated to TV Land "Siblings That Make You Grateful for Your Own Crazy Family" Award - "Little House on the Prairie", with Jonathan Gilbert
- official website: www.hgd.com/alison
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alison Arngrim (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alison Arngrim to see it in context!