Alison Brie (actress)
On this page:
Who is Alison Brie?
Alison Brie Schermerhorn, known professionally as Alison Brie, is an American actress. She is known for portraying Annie Edison on the NBC / Yahoo sitcom Community and Trudy Campbell on the AMC drama Mad Men. She has also starred in films such as Scream 4, The Five-Year Engagement, and The Lego Movie.
- also known as Alison Brie Schermerhorn
- born on (32 years ago) in Hollywood, child of Joanne Schermerhorn and Charles Terry Schermerhorn
- ethnicity: Jewish people
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, voice actor
- played Ms. Bradlee in "Raspberry Magic"
- played Ella in "Montana Amazon"
- played Rebecca Walters in "Scream 4"
- played Mary Elizabeth in "Born"
- played Darcy in "Parasomnia"
- played Alice in "Stolen Poem"
- played Mya in "Dickie Smalls: From Shame to Fame"
- played Hannah in "The Home Front"
- played Amber in "The Deadliest Lesson"
- played Alyson in "Us One Night"
- played Michelle in "Buddy 'n' Andy"
- "The Committee Ep 1: Bad Dog"
- played Suzie Barnes-Eilhauer in "The Five-Year Engagement"
- played Lisa Salter in "Salvation, Texas"
- played Grace in "The Coverup"
- played Beth in "Save the Date"
- played Heather Toy in "The Kings of Summer"
- played Unikitty (Voice) in "The Lego Movie"
- played Elizabeth in "Search Party"
- "Get Hard"
- played Muffy in "Not Another High School Show"
- TV series:
- nominated to Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series - "Mad Men", with Bryan Batt, Michael Gladis, Jon Hamm, Aaron Hart, Christina Hendricks, January Jones, Vincent Kartheiser, Mark Moses, Elisabeth Moss, Kiernan Shipka, John Slattery & Rich Sommer
- Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series - "Mad Men", with Bryan Batt, Michael Gladis, Jon Hamm, Aaron Hart, Christina Hendricks, January Jones, Vincent Kartheiser, Mark Moses, Elisabeth Moss, Kiernan Shipka, John Slattery, Rich Sommer, Aaron Staton
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alison Brie (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALISON BRIE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alison Brie!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alison Brie to see it in context!