On this page:
Who is Alison Cross?
Alison Cross is a screenwriter and television producer.
- profession: Screenwriter, television producer
- films written:
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing for a Miniseries, Movie, or Dramatic Special - "Serving in Silence: The Margarethe Cammermeyer Story"
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing for a Miniseries, Movie, or Dramatic Special - "Serving in Silence: The Margarethe Cammermeyer Story" (Outstanding Individual Achievement In Writing In A Miniseries Or A Special)
- nominated to Writers Guild of America Award for Best Original Long Form - Television - "Serving in Silence: The Margarethe Cammermeyer Story"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alison Cross
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Factual and Fictional Series About Judges, Lawyers and the Courtroom, 1948-2008 by Hal Erickson
Creators/Executive Producers: Steven Bochco, Alison Cross. Executive Producers: Kevin Hooks, Rick Wallace. Cast: Kim Delaney (Kathleen Maguire); Tom Everett Scott (Will Froman); Scott Leavenworth (Patrick Cavanaugh); Kyle Secor (ADA ...
by Vincent Terrace
Alison Cross and Sean Bailey are the producers.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alison Cross
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALISON CROSS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alison Cross!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alison Cross for some fun with words!