On this page:
- Alison Elliott: Alison A. Elliott is an American actress.
- Alison Elliott: Alison Elliot was a department head hair stylist and makeup artist/designer.
- also known as Alison Davies
- born in (54 years ago)
- profession: Makeup artist
- died in (7 years ago)
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Hairstyling - Miniseries, Movie or Special - "Cranford" (Outstanding Hairstyling For A Miniseries Or A Movie)
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Hairstyling For A Miniseries Or A Movie - "Cranford"
- nominated to British Academy Television Craft Award for Best Make up and Hair Design - "Cranford"
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Hairstyling - Miniseries, Movie or Special - "Cranford" (Outstanding Hairstyling For A Miniseries Or A Movie)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alison Elliott
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by William A. Pencak
Jackson, Alison Elliott, Ellen Burstyn, and Marcia Gay Hayden, is the story of reclusive Vietnam veteran Eli, who reads Homer's Odyssey, the classic tale of a ...
by Constantine Santas, James M. Wilson, Maria Colavito, Djoymi Baker
Martha Bolton: Alison Elliott. Henry Craig: Michael Parks.
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
Alison Elliott (Sandy). Lisa Vanderpump (Anne) ...
by Vincent Terrace
Alison Elliott ( Martha Lambert); David Moscow (Rick Car- lin); Marion Ross (Marion); Edward Winter ...
by Jerry Roberts
Also turning in superb performances were Mercedes Reuhl as Lael Rubin, Lolita Davidovich as Kee McFarlane, Henry Thomas as Ray Buckey, Alison Elliott as Peggy Ann Buckey, and Richard Bradford as District Attorney Ira Reiner.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alison Elliott
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alison Elliott for some fun with words!