On this page:
- Alison Jackson is an English artist known for her lookalike photographs of celebrities. She has won a BAFTA for BBC 2's series Doubletake. She has also had three collections of her photographic work published.
- also known as Alison Mowbray-Jackson
- born on (45 years ago) in Southsea
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Photographer, artist, television director, screenwriter, visual artist
- official website: www.alisonjackson.com/http://www.AJNews.co.uk
- Alison Jackson is a film and television producer.
- Alison Jackson is the wife of Tom Jackson.
- Marriage with Tom Jackson
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alison Jackson
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Thomas C. Hunt, Thomas J. Lasley, II
Alison Jackson Tabor See also Coeducation; Committee of Ten; Eliot, Charles W.; Progressive Education; Thorndike, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alison Jackson
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alison Jackson to see it in context!