On this page:
- Alison Jones a.k.a. Allison Jones is a popular casting director who is credited for helping to bring together realistic ensemble casts for such television shows as Freaks and Geeks, Undeclared, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Curb Your Enthusiasm, United States of Tara, Parks and Recreation, Arrested Development, and the US version of The Office.
- read more about Allison Jones (actress)
- Alison Jones is an author.
- born in (51 years ago)
- written works: "Larousse Dictionary of World Folklore", "Restitution and European Community Law"
- Alison Jones appeared in the 2001 film Donnie Darko.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Alison Jones (actress)
- Alison Jones is the mother of American football player Darius Hoggins.
- parent of Darius Hoggins
Alison Jones is a fictional character from TWV Project.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alison Jones
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by D. C. Phillips
Alison Jones (1999, 2004) highlights a related problem of dialogue in contexts of cultural difference. The desire for dialogue, ...
Encyclopaedia of Environmental Pollution, Agriculture and Health Hazards: Agriculture and food (2004)
by A. K. Shrivastava
Alison Jones made a presentation on poisonings due to other pesticides such as organochlorines, chlorophenoxy acid herbicides, aluminium and zinc phosphides, pyrethroids and warfarins. The aluminium phosphide problem was ...
by Albert J. Mills, Gabrielle Durepos, Elden Wiebe
Alison Jones argues that such influences ...
The Encyclopedia of the Arab-Israeli Conflict: A Political, Social, and Military History [4 volumes] (2008)
A Political, Social, and Military History by Spencer C. Tucker, Priscilla Roberts
Nassar, Alison Jones, and Frederick M.
by W. Davis Folsom, Rick Boulware
—Alison Jones family-friendly business practices Family-friendly business practices are policies and benefits provided to employees ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alison Jones
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alison Jones for some fun with words!