On this page:
- Alison Kelly is a cinematographer.
- profession: Cinematographer
- read more about Alison Kelly (cinematographer)
- Alison Kelly is an author.
- born in (102 years ago)
- written works: "Progress of Passion", "The book of English fireplaces", "Ryan's Rules", "Decorative Wedgwood in architecture and furniture", "Activities for Writing Realistic Stories 9-11", "The Baby Deal", "Boots in the Bedroom! (The Australians) (Harlequin)", "Getting the GIST", "The Missing Half", "Science is for girls?", "Mrs Coade's Stone", "The story of Wedgwood"
- Alison Kelly is a costume designer and film art director.
- profession: Costume designer, film art director
Printed books with definitions for Alison Kelly
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Power of the Page (2013)
Children's Books and Their Readers by Pat Pinsent
in Surrey BARBARA HEARN is head of a primary schoolin London PHILIPPA in Education at Roehampton NICOLA is a lecturer in English at Roehampton ALISON KELLY is a lecturer in Englishin Education at Roehampton SUE inEducation ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alison Kelly
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALISON KELLY
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alison Kelly!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alison Kelly to see it in context!