On this page:
- Alison Lee a.k.a. Alison Ruffelle is an English actress and Producer. Her mother is Sylvia Young, the founder of the theatre school at which Alison trained and where she began performing. She is probably best remembered among people of a certain age as the 'proper little madam' in the Clarks shoes advertisements of the 70's.
- read more about Alison Ruffelle (actress)
- Alison Lee is a film producer.
- profession: Film producer
- Alison Lee is a casting director.
- profession: Casting director
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alison Lee
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALISON LEE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alison Lee!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alison Lee to see it in context!