On this page:
- Alison Lester, born on 17 November 1952, is an Australian author and illustrator. She has published over 25 children's picture books and 2 young adult novels; The Quickstand Pony and The Snow Pony. In 2005 Alison won the CBCA Picture Book of the Year for her children's book, Are We There Yet?: A Journey around Australia. Her books have been published worldwide. Alison grew up in the country and has always loved horse riding and reading.
- born on (63 years ago) in Victoria
- nationality: Australia
- written works: "My farm", "Happy and Sad", "Celeste sails to Spain", "When Frank was four", "The Quicksand pony", "Magic Beach", "Are We There Yet?", "Pferdezauber - Abendstern. ( Ab 12 J.).", "Yikes!", "Imagine", "Lest Monsters Are Knocking", "Ernie dances to the didgeridoo", "Isabella's bed", "The snow pony", "Bibs and Boots (Little Ark Book", "Rosie Sips Spiders", "Crashing and Splashing (Little Ark Book", "Clive Eats Alligators", "The journey home", "LA Cama De Isabella/Isabella's Bed", "Tessa Snaps Snakes", "Bumping and Bouncing", "Board Book for Babies", "Noah's Ark Song - Level 1", "I'm Green and I'm Grumpy", "Joes Geheimnis. (Ab 10 J.)", "Taught Not Caught - Self Esteem in Sex Education", "The circus horse", "Alice and Aldo", "Lester 4-book gift pack", "The silver horse switch"
- Alison Lester is a voice actor.
- profession: Voice actor
- read more about Alison Lester (actress)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alison Lester
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Eugene Benson, L.W. Conolly
and theworks ofBob Graham, PamelaAllen, Alison Lester andMargaretWild, arefavourites athomeand overseas .
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alison Lester
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alison Lester
A Boab by Alison Lester
This park is about trees planted by the people of Kununurra. You could go through it all day and reading their little information, but it is also nice to use this park for recreation.
Photo credit: huskyte77
Anagrams of ALISON LESTER
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alison Lester!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alison Lester for some fun with words!