Alison Pill (actress)
On this page:
Who is Alison Pill?
Alison Pill: Alison Courtney Pill is a Canadian actress. A former child actress, Pill began her career at age twelve, appearing in numerous films and television series. She transitioned to adult roles and her breakthrough came in the television series The Book of Daniel. She is best known for her roles in the films Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, Milk, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World and Midnight in Paris and the television series In Treatment, The Pillars of the Earth and The Newsroom.
- also known as Alison Courtney Pill, Ali, Al
- born on (29 years ago) in Toronto
- nationality: Canada
- profession: Actor, voice actor
- Domestic partnership with Jay Baruchel between and (2 years)
- played Friend #2 in "You're Invited To Mary-Kate & Ashley's Camping Party"
- played Hetty in "Stranger in Town"
- played Mem in "Dear America: A Journey to the New World"
- played Remember Patience Whipple in "Dear America: A Journey to the New World"
- played Samantha Hutton in "No Higher Love"
- played Jessica in "The Life Before This"
- played Marfa in "Jacob Two Two Meets the Hooded Fang"
- played Shapiro in "Jacob Two Two Meets the Hooded Fang"
- played Fern in "A Holiday Romance"
- played Cornflower (Voice) in "Redwall: The Movie"
- played Chuckette Morris in "Skipped Parts"
- played Julia Creath in "The Dinosaur Hunter"
- played Allana Browning in "The Other Me"
- played Young Lorna Luft in "Life with Judy Garland: Me and My Shadows"
- played Constance 'Connie' Danforth in "Midwives"
- played Tilden in "What Girls Learn"
- played Mattie Lyons in "The Pilot's Wife"
- played Marie in "Perfect Pie"
- played Beth Burns in "Pieces of April"
- played Ella in "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen"
- played Katy Carr in "What Katy Did"
- played Katie Fitch in "Plain Truth"
- played Susan in "Dear Wendy"
- played Jane in "Dan in Real Life"
- played Anne Kronenberg in "Milk"
- played Dale in "One Way to Valhalla"
- played Kim Pine in "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World"
- played Kim Pine (Uncredited, Voice) in "Scott Pilgrim vs. the Animation"
- played Zelda Fitzgerald in "Midnight in Paris"
- played Hayley in "To Rome with Love"
- played Emmy in "Thicker"
- played Eva in "Goon"
- played Kendra Harper in "Goldstar, Ohio"
- played Beth in "A Separate Peace"
- "Locked in Silence"
- played Teacher in "Snowpiercer"
- played Lucy in "Cooties"
- TV series:
- played Maud in "The Pillars of the Earth"
- played April in "In Treatment"
- played Grace Webster in "The Book of Daniel"
- played Andrea Exeter in "Traders"
- played Paulette in "Anatole"
- played Bethany in "The Last Don II"
- played Alexa Stokes in "Fast Track"
- played Margaret Jordan in "The Newsroom" between and
- "Brian Jacques' Redwall"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Gemini Award for Best Performance in a Children's or Youth Program or Series - "The Dinosaur Hunter"
- nominated to Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Ensemble Performance - "The Distance from Here", with Mark Webber, Ian Brennan, Melissa Leo, Logan Marshall-Green, Josh Charles, Anna Paquin, Amelia Alvarez
- Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Ensemble Performance - "The Distance from Here", with Amelia Alvarez, Melissa Leo, Ian Brennan, Josh Charles, Logan Marshall-Green, Anna Paquin, Mark Webber
- nominated to Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in a Play - "The Lieutenant of Inishmore"
- nominated to Outer Critics Circle Award for Outstanding Actress in a Play - "Blackbird"
- nominated to Gemini Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Featured Supporting Role in a Dramatic Program or Mini-Series - "The Pillars of the Earth"
- nominated to Outer Critics Circle Award for Outstanding Featured Actress in a Play - "The House of Blue Leaves"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alison Pill (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alison Pill (actress)
Actress Alison Pill on the Scott Pilgrim vs. the World panel at the 2010 San Diego Comic Con in San Diego, California.
Photo credit: Gage Skidmore
Anagrams of ALISON PILL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alison Pill!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alison Pill to see it in context!