On this page:
- Alison Sinclair is an author.
- profession: Author
- written works: "Darkborn", "Throne Price", "Cavalcade", "Blueheart", "Sex and Society in Early Twentieth Century Spain", "Early English extra", "Legacies", "New Extension Readers", "Madrid newspapers, 1661-1870", "The Deceived Husband", "Uncovering the mind", "Dislocations of desire", "Valle-Inclán's Ruedo ibérico"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Locus Award for Best First Novel - "Legacies"
- nominated to Arthur C. Clarke Award - "Cavalcade"
- Alison Sinclair is a professor of Modern Spanish Literature and Intellectual History at the University of Cambridge, Hispanist, and a fellow of Clare College, Cambridge.
Alison Sinclair is a fictional character from the 1995 film Bad Boys.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alison Sinclair
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by George Mann
SINCLAIR, ALISON, Great Britain Born and educated in England, Alison Sinclair has held various posts at sundry institutions around the world.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alison Sinclair
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Alison Sinclair to learn how to say it correctly!