On this page:
- Alison Smithson is an author.
- also known as Alison Margaret Smithson
- born on (87 years ago)
- Marriage with Peter Smithson
- died on (22 years ago)
- written works: "The Charged Void", "The 1930's", "AS IN DS: An Eye on the Road", "Imprint of India", "The Euston Arch and the growth of the London, Midland and Scottish Railway", "A portrait of the female mind as a young girl", "Cambiando El Arte de Habitar", "A. and P. Smithson", "Changing the Art of Inhabitation", "Places worth inheriting", "The Euston Arch and the growth of the London, Midland & Scottish Railway", "Ordinariness and light", "Urban structuring: studies of Alison & Peter Smithson", "The shift", "Italienische Gedanken", "Without rhetoric", "The heroic period of modern architecture"
- Alison Smithson is an architect.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alison Smithson
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Stephen Sennott
The fusion of these two gave rise to the so-called Independent Group in London — a group of Pop-affiliated artists and architects that included Banham, Peter and Alison Smithson, Eduardo Paolozzi, Lawrence Alloway, Richard Hamilton, John ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alison Smithson
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alison Smithson for some fun with words!