On this page:
- Alison Walsh is a film producer and actress.
- Alison Walsh is a television producer.
- profession: Television producer
- some of the nominations and awards:
- Alison Walsh is a winner in the BAFTA Craft Award for Titles.
Printed books with definitions for Alison Walsh
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Bookseller (1890)
Alison Walsh, by Constance Evelyn, is described as "a story of to-day." As a whole, it is perhaps the best work the authoress has done. Alison Walsh is a true girl of to-day — handsome, clever, scientific, and possessed only of that religion ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alison Walsh
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alison Walsh for some fun with words!