Aliya bint Ali
is an acrostic for aba.
On this page:
Who is Aliya bint Ali?
Aliya bint Ali of Hejaz, was an Arabian princess and a queen consort of Iraq. She was the spouse of king Ghazi of Iraq and the queen mother of Faisal II of Iraq. She was the last queen of Iraq.
- also known as Aliya bint Ali of Hejaz
- born on (103 years ago) in Mecca, child of Ali of Hejaz and Nefissa bint Abd al-Ilah
- nationality: Saudi Arabia, Iraq
- Marriage with Ghazi of Iraq between and (5 years and 2 months)
- parent of Faisal II of Iraq
- died on (64 years ago) in Baghdad
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aliya bint Ali
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Aliya bint Ali
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Aliya bint Ali"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Anagrams of ALIYA BINT ALI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aliya bint Ali!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aliya bint Ali for some fun with words!