On this page:
Who is Alki David?
Alki David: Alkiviades "Alki" David is a Nigeria-born Greek billionaire heir, a member of the prominent Greek Leventis family, whose holdings include manufacturing, bottling plants, property and shipping. In 2008 he was the majority shareholder of Leventis-David Group, which owns Coca-Cola Hellenic bottling plants in 28 countries. His companies include the Internet-based television provider FilmOn, the home-shopping website 9021go.com, the streaming-video site BattleCam.com, and the modeling agency Independent Models. He has also appeared in feature films and on television.
- also known as Alkiviades "Alki" David, Alkiviades David
- born on (47 years ago) in Lagos, child of Andrew A. David
- nationality: Nigeria, Cyprus, Greece
- profession: Screenwriter, film director, actor, entrepreneur, film producer, television director, television producer
- read more about Alki David (actor)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alki David
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Gus Martin
and Yussef Nasseriah ( Alki David) from TNT's short-lived drama series The Grid (2004). Other films and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alki David
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alki David to see it in context!