On this page:
Who is Alkinoos Ioannidis?
Alkinoos Ioannidis is a Greek-Cypriot composer, lyricist, singer, and orchestrator.
- also known as Αλκίνοος Ιωαννίδης; Alkinoos Ioannides; Alkinoos Ioannidhs; Ioannidis, Alkinoos
- born on (46 years ago) in Nicosia
- nationality: Cyprus
- profession: Singer, composer, lyricist, orchestrator
- member of musical group Kramahoperrata II
- Marriage with Ksanthippi Passalidou
- genre: Music of Greece
- albums: "In The Marketplace Of The World", "As Secretly And Quietly", "Weathervane", "The Adventures Of A Pilgrim", "The Road, The Time And The Pain", "Out Of Place And Time (Live)", "Downpour", "Encounter", "Alexiou - Malamas - Ioannidis: Live Recording From The Theater of Lycabettus", "Manos Hadjidakis 4 Theatrical Myths", "From West To East", "Yalinos Cosmos (Live)", "Sygomidi", "Local Stranger"
- official website: www.alkinoos.gr
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alkinoos Ioannidis
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALKINOOS IOANNIDIS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alkinoos Ioannidis!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alkinoos Ioannidis for some fun with words!