All About Women
On this page:
"All About Women", originally titled She Ain't Mean and Not All Women Are Bad, is a 2008 Chinese romantic comedy-drama film directed by Tsui Hark. Starring Kitty Zhang, Zhou Xun and Gwei Lun-mei, the film tells a series of interwoven stories as it focuses on the lives of three women and their romantic relationships. Zhou plays a clumsy woman who secretly develops a pheromone drug patch, which serves as a plot device for the film; Kwai plays a punk rock band singer, who is also a boxer and novelist; and Zhang plays a wealthy attractive woman.
- also known as She Ain't Mean, Not All Women Are Bad, Nüren bu huai
- country: China
- languages: Korean Language, Standard Chinese, Uzbek language
- producers: Nansun Shi, Huang Jianxin, Elvis Lee & Tsui Hark
- executive producer: Xiaodong Sheng
- production design by Ta-Chi Lee
- written by Tsui Hark & Kwak Jae-yong
- based on a story by Tsui Hark & Kwak Jae-yong
- cinematography by Sung Fai Choi
- edited by Tsui Hark, Hideyuki Mako, Ki-hop Chan
- costume design by Poon Wing Yan
- genres: Romance Film, Comedy-drama, Comedy, Drama
- released on (7 years ago)
- official website: allaboutwomen.sina.com.cn
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for All About Women
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Global Women's Issues and Knowledge by Cheris Kramarae, Dale Spender
All about women in New Zealand. Wellington, N.Z.: Statistics of New Zealand. Statistics New Zealand and Ministry of Women's Affairs. 1999. New Zealand now—Women, 1998 edition. Wellington, N.Z.: Statistics New Zealand. Sue Lambert Prue Hyman ...
by Sam G. Riley
All About Women: Stories by Andrew M. Greeley (New York, 1989); Complaints Against God ( Chicago, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for All About Women
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of All About Women to see it in context!