All About Women
On this page:
"All About Women", originally titled She Ain't Mean and Not All Women Are Bad, is a 2008 Chinese romantic comedy-drama film directed by Tsui Hark. Starring Kitty Zhang, Zhou Xun and Gwei Lun-mei, the film tells a series of interwoven stories as it focuses on the lives of three women and their romantic relationships. Zhou plays a clumsy woman who secretly develops a pheromone drug patch, which serves as a plot device for the film; Kwai plays a punk rock band singer, who is also a boxer and novelist; and Zhang plays a wealthy attractive woman.
- also known as She Ain't Mean, Not All Women Are Bad, Nüren bu huai
- country: China
- languages: Korean Language, Standard Chinese, Uzbek language
- producers: Nansun Shi, Huang Jianxin, Elvis Lee & Tsui Hark
- executive producer: Xiaodong Sheng
- production design by Ta-Chi Lee
- written by Tsui Hark & Kwak Jae-yong
- based on a story by Tsui Hark & Kwak Jae-yong
- cinematography by Sung Fai Choi
- edited by Tsui Hark, Hideyuki Mako, Ki-hop Chan
- costume design by Poon Wing Yan
- genres: Romance Film, Comedy-drama, Comedy, Drama
- released on (7 years ago)
- official website: allaboutwomen.sina.com.cn
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for All About Women
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Global Women's Issues and Knowledge by Cheris Kramarae, Dale Spender
All about women in New Zealand. Wellington, N.Z.: Statistics of New Zealand. Statistics New Zealand and Ministry of Women's Affairs. 1999. New Zealand now —Women, 1998 edition. Wellington, N.Z.: Statistics New Zealand. Sue Lambert ...
From C.S. Lewis to Left Behind by Nancy M. Tischler
All about Women ...
by Sam G. Riley
All About Women ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for All About Women
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of All About Women to see it in context!