All Around the World
On this page:
All Around The World a.k.a. All Around the World Productions Limited is a record label from Blackburn, United Kingdom. The label specialises in dance music and most recently R&B. It is a subsidiary of Universal and has had success with Tulisa, Dappy, Yolanda Be Cool and Charlie Brown. In 2010, they signed R&B singer Jamelia and grime artist Skepta.
- official website: www.aatw.com
- "All Around The World" is a song by Canadian recording artist Justin Bieber, from his third studio album, Believe. It was written by Bieber, Sir Nolan and Nasri of The Messengers in collaboration with Ludacris, who guest features. This was the second collaboration between Bieber and Ludacris, having previously collaborated on "Baby". It was first released on June 4, 2012, as a promotional single from the album. The song was released as the fourth international single, and the fifth and final US single on February 26, 2013. The Eurodance track features a similar instrumentation to songs by Britney Spears, Chris Brown and Usher. Lyrically, it features Bieber singing to his love interest that "all around the world, people want to be loved". "All Around the World" received mostly positive reviews from music critics, who welcomed the song's Eurodance style. The song had moderate success worldwide, reaching the top ten in several countries, such as Belgium, Canada and Norway. Bieber promoted the song through live performances and a music video.
- "All Around the World" is a song recorded by British singer Lisa Stansfield for her 1989 album, Affection, which became her biggest hit. It was written by Stansfield, Ian Devaney and Andy Morris, and produced by Devaney and Morris. The song received favorable reviews from music critics. Songwriters, Stansfield, Devaney and Morris, received the 1989 Ivor Novello Award for Best Song Musically and Lyrically.
- "All Around the World" is a song by the English rock band Oasis, written by the band's lead guitarist and principal songwriter Noel Gallagher. Released on 12 January 1998, the track peaked at number one in the UK Singles Chart; it is the longest single ever to do so. It is also the longest song ever recorded by Oasis. The single went gold in the UK. This was the last Oasis single to be released on the Creation Records label. The song also reached #15 on the Billboard Alternative Songs chart.
- music and lyrics by Noel Gallagher
- "All Around the World" a.k.a. "Baby" is a 2010 single album by Justin Bieber.
- read more about Baby
- "All Around the World" is the second studio album by American boy band Mindless Behavior. Like their previous album, it has elements of pop and Contemporary R&B in the music and focuses primarily on themes of love.
- All Around the World is a song by Mexican pop artist Paulina Rubio from her album, Brava!. The song was written by RedOne, Paulina Rubio, AJ Junior, Bilial Hajil, Jimmy Joker, Teddy Skyand produced by RedOne, Joker, Sky. This song was used as the official theme song for the 2012 Zumba Fitness “Party in Pink” campaign.
- "All Around the World": Bob Sinclar decided in 2007 to collaborate with Lionel Richie to remix the song All Around The World. The remix was not released.
- "All Around the World" is the third studio album by Jason Donovan, released in 1993.
- "All Around the World" was a single released by The Jam on 23 July 1977 and reached No. 13 in the UK Singles Chart.
- music and lyrics by Paul Weller
- "All Around The World" is a musical album of Oz Fritz.
- released on (10 years ago)
- "All Around the World" is a single by Justin Bieber.
- "All Around the World" is a composition.
- music by Titus Turner
- "All Around the World" is the 1998 single by Oasis.
- released in (18 years ago)
- "All Around the World" is a composition.
- music by Robert Blackwell
- "All Around the World" is a 1989 single album by Lisa Stansfield.
- released in (26 years ago)
- award: - Brit Award for British Single nomination for Lisa Stansfield
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for All Around the World
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Mummies around the World: An Encyclopedia of Mummies in History, Religion, and Popular Culture (2014)
An Encyclopedia of Mummies in History, Religion, and Popular Culture by Matt Cardin
All around the world, from the most ancient of times, people of various cultures and civilizations have practiced the art, science, and religious ritual of mummification: the preparation and preservation of corpses to resist corruption. As readers of ...
by Carl Skutsch
It also led tothe establishmentof European colonies all around the world. The history of theFrench living abroad canthusbe linked withFrench colonial history. The development of the colonies required manpower anda labor force.In addition ...
Foodways: Easyread Super Large 18pt Edition by John T. Edge
product as Coca-Cola, and it turns up all around the world. In the early years of the 21st century Tabasco began to produce a number of new products, including sauces made 320.
by Thomas M. Leonard
All around the world, the pollution of water implies contamination of streams, underground water, lakes, or oceans by substances harmful to living things. This turns into a major global problem when considering that only 3% of the world's water ...
Genres: Europe by David Horn
All Around the World GLOBECD49. 2006: UK. SEAN ALBIEZ Hip-Hop in Europe The origins of hip-hop music can be traced to the practices of DJs Kool Herc, Grandmaster Flash and Afrika Bambaataa in the block parties of 1970s New York .
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for All Around the World
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about All Around the World
Click on an item to view that photo:
- All Around the World
Photo credit: Kristin "Shoe" Shoemaker
- All around the world
Photo credit: dvoigtlaender
- Support from all around the world
As they say at this donation spot, the British Museum has been free to the world since 1753. A wonderfully diverse array of people have responded with their donations.
Photo credit: Unhindered by Talent
- Dr. Thomas' Eclectric Oil: is used all around the world
Publication: Buffalo : Cosack & Co., [18--]
Format: Still image
Subject(s): Nonprescription Drugs
Abstract: Advertisement for Dr. Thomas' Eclectric Oil, "sold and used the world over," depicting a mother cat and her five kittens in various positions on a table amid papers, books and a globe.
Extent: 1 trade card : 12 x 8 cm. Provenance: Gift; William H. Helfand; 1986.
Technique: chromolithograph, color
NLM Unique ID:101444431
NLM Image ID: A028826
Permanent Link: resource.nlm.nih.gov/101444431
- Santa will see flags all around the world on Christmas Eve.
Too bad Santa doesn't have a bag of world peace in it.
Photo credit: kennethkonica
- Making friends all around the world
Photo credit: we-make-money-not-art
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of All Around the World to see it in context!