All Fools' Day
is an acrostic for afd.
On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun all fools' day
What does all fools' day mean as a name of something?
- the first day of April which is celebrated by playing practical jokes
Alternative definition of the noun all fools' day
- April 1, a day when practical jokes are traditionally played
- synonym: April Fools' Day
- "All Fools' Day" a.k.a. "All Fools Day" is the seventh album by the Australian music group The Saints in 1985. The album was The Saints' commercial breakthrough into the US, with the video for "Just Like Fire Would" receiving airplay on MTV.
- "All Fools' Day" is a musical album of Big George and The Business.
"All Fools' Day" is a book by Edmund Cooper.
- also known as "All fool's day"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1966
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for All Fools' Day
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video about All Fools' Day
All Fools' Day Meaning
Video shows what All Fools' Day means. April 1, a day when practical jokes are traditionally played. All Fools' Day synonyms: April Fools' Day. All Fools' Day ...
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of All Fools' Day to find many related words and phrases!