All Fools Day
is an acrostic for afd.
On this page:
- "All Fools Day" is the seventh album by the Australian music group The Saints in 1985. The album was The Saints' commercial breakthrough into the US, with the video for "Just Like Fire Would" receiving airplay on MTV.
- "All Fools Day" a.k.a. "All Fools' Day" is a musical album of Big George and The Business.
"All Fools Day" a.k.a. "All Fools' Day" is a book by Edmund Cooper.
- also known as "All fool's day"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1966
All Fools Day a.k.a. April Fool's Day: April Fools' Day is celebrated every year on the first day of April. Popular since the 19th century, the day is not a national holiday in any country, but it is well known in Canada, Europe, Australia, Brazil and the United States, and it is celebrated as a day when people play practical jokes and hoaxes on each other. The jokes and their victims are known as "April fools". Hoax stories may be reported by the press and other media on this day and explained on subsequent days.
- also known as All Fools' Day, April Fools' Day, April Fools Day, March 32
Various documents about All Fools Day
Click on a title to view that document, then you can search inside it:
- 2922 pages
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for All Fools Day
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about All Fools Day
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of All Fools Day to find many related words and phrases!