All for a Girl
On this page:
- "All for a Girl" is a 1912 American short silent film romantic comedy, directed by Frederick A. Thomson and written by Wallace Reid.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: Frederick A. Thompson
- written by Wallace Reid
- genres: Romance Film, Silent film, Indie film, Black-and-white, Comedy
- released on (102 years ago)
- "All for a Girl" is a 1916 American silent comedy film featuring Oliver Hardy.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for All for a Girl
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
1895-1930 by Denise Lowe
Mona; The The The Cinderella; Stenographers Wanted; The Red Barrier; The Gamblers; The Dawning; Chumps; All for a Girl; Adam and Eve; The Diamond Mystery; The College Life; Two Sets of Furs; Leah the Forsaken; A Cure for Pokeritis; ...
by George A. Katchmer
John All for a Girl Sydney D' Albrook ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for All for a Girl
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of All for a Girl for some fun with words!