All I Want
On this page:
- "All I Want" is a 2002 coming-of-age dramedy film, directed by Jeffrey Porter and written by Charles Kephart. It stars Elijah Wood, Franka Potente, and Mandy Moore. The film premiered at the Toronto Film Festival on September 10, 2002 and Palm Springs International Film Festival on January 12, 2003.
- also known as Try Seventeen, All I Want Soundtrack
- countries: Canada, United States of America
- languages: English Language, German Language
- producer: Mike Elliott
- written by Charles Kephart
- music by Andrew Gross
- set decoration by Shane Vieau
- genres: Romantic comedy, Coming of age, Romance Film, Comedy
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (13 years ago)
- "All I Want" is a 2005 DVD that contains the documentary, A Portrait of Rufus Wainwright, along with live performances, music videos, interviews and more. The documentary features background information about Rufus' childhood, teen years and family, and how each of his first four albums were influenced. Celebrities providing commentary during the film include Elton John, Sting, Keane, and Jake Shears and Babydaddy of the Scissor Sisters; family members interviewed include his mother, Kate McGarrigle, and sister Martha Wainwright.
- "All I Want" is a song by British R&B group Mis-Teeq. It was written by Alesha Dixon, Alan Glass, David Brant, and Maryann Morgan and produced by Ceri "Sunship" Evans for their 2001 debut album, Lickin' on Both Sides. An uptempo song with elements of UK garage and contemporary R&B, it was released as the album's lead single, it was their joint-biggest hit, along with "Scandalous".
- "All I Want" is a 1992 song by alternative rock band Toad the Wet Sprocket from their successful 1991 album Fear.
- "All I Want" is the first solo studio album by The Reverb Junkie - producer moniker for musician Michelle Chamuel. The album was entirely self-produced and released by The Reverb Junkie on September 10, 2013. The album peaked at #6 on the Billboard Dance/Electronic Albums Chart for the week of September 28, 2013. A music video of the album's first track "All I Want" was released following the album's release. An album review said the music transcends any one genre and called it a combination of pop, soul, and techno. Another review said the music feels real and called it progressive.
- genre: Electronica
- released on
- "All I Want" is the third album by American country music artist Tim McGraw. It was released on September 19, 1995. The album sold over two million copies and reached the top 5 on the Billboard 200. It has been certified as 3× Multi-Platinum by the RIAA.
- "All I Want" is the title of a song recorded by the German musician known under the pseudonym of Captain Hollywood Project. It was released in May 1993 as the third single from his debut album Love Is Not Sex, this dance song was a hit in several countries, but achieved a minor success in comparison with the two previous Captain Hollywood Project's singles.
- "All I Want" is a song by Skunk Anansie, released as the first single from their second album, Stoosh. It was released in September 1996 and reached number 14 in the UK singles chart.
- "All I Want" is a composition.
- "All I Want" is a single taken from Howard Jones's third studio album.
- music and lyrics by Howard Jones
- "All I Want" is the fourth album by the rapper, PSD. It was released on February 12, 2002, for Gateway Entertainment and was produced by PSD, Studio Ton, Mike Mosley, E. Lee, Willson Hankins, D-Bone, Lev Berlak and Phillip Armstrong.
- genre: Hip hop music
- released on (13 years ago)
- "All I Want" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- music and lyrics by Joni Mitchell
- "All I Want" is a song and single by Australian singer and actress Melissa Tkautz. There was no promotional video for "All I Want", and the single was only a minor chart success in Australia, peaking at number 72 in the singles chart.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for All I Want
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about All I Want
All I want to do is to minister to someone, And if I do that, Then the Lord's work in me has been done.
Anagrams of ALL I WANT
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of All I Want!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of All I Want to see it in context!