All Is Silence
is an acrostic for ais.
On this page:
"All Is Silence" is a 2012 drama film written by Manuel Rivas and directed by José Luis Cuerda.
- also known as Todo es silencio
- country: Spain
- language: Spanish Language
- producer: Gerardo Herrero
- executive producers: Mariela Besuievsky, Elisa Saldaña, Antonio Saura
- art direction by Félix Murcia
- based on a story by Manuel Rivas
- Miguel Ángel Silvestre as Brinco
- Quim Gutiérrez as Fins
- Juan Diego as Mariscal
- Celia Freijeiro as Leda
- Áxel Fernández as Fins
- Carolina Caro as Leda
- Sergio González as Brinco
- Chete Lera as Rumbo
- Luis Zahera as Malpica
- Xoque Carvajal as Chelin
- Miguel de Lira as Mendoza
- Teresa Hurtado de Ory as Mara
- Laura Ponte Santasmarinas as Guadalupe
- Xosé Manuel Olveira 'Pico' as Antonio
- Rebeca Montero as Amparo
- casting by Camilla-Valentine Isola
- cinematography by Hans Burmann
- edited by Nacho Ruiz Capillas
- music by Sergio Moure
- costume design by Clara Bilbao
- set decoration by Marta Blasco
- genres: Drama, Thriller
- released on
- award: - Goya Award for Best Adapted Screenplay nomination for Manuel Rivas
- "All Is Silence" is a musical album of Ametsub.
- released on
- "All Is Silence" is a musical album of Gautama.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for All Is Silence
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by New and general biographical dictionary
by a patient breast, The whole long lesson gradual is attain'd j By precept after precept, oft receiv'd With deep attention ; such as Nuceus sings To the full vale near Soar's * enamour'd brook, | While all is silence : sweet Hincklean swain !
by Alexander Chalmers
With deep attention ; such as Ntictns sings To the full vale near Soar's * enainour' d brook, While all is silence : sweet Hincklean swain ! Whom rude obscurity severely clasps : The muse, howe'er, will deck thy simple cell With purple violets and ...
Dictionary of Illustrations Adapted to Christian Teaching, Embracing Mythology, Analogies, Legends ... and Religious Anecdotes, Etc. ... (1873)
by Elon Foster, J. G. Pilkington
And on a little further, all is changed; in swift and narrow current the water seems hurrying in earnest to some distant goal, and though there is so much motion, there is no sound; all is motion, but all is silence too. On yet a little further, and the ...
A Dictionary, Geographical, Statistical and Historical of the Various Countries, Places, and Principal Natural Objects in the World by J. R. M'Culloch (1846)
All is silence until morning.” The ori n of Bokhara is uncertain, but it is believed to have been at first but a collection of tisherlnen's huts, its site having abounded with small lakes. It is su uposed to be at no great distance from the ancient Try ...
The Edinburgh Encyclopaedia (1832)
Here all is silence and darkness, except where a ray of light breaks through the opening rock, thus forming a remarkable contrast to the violence and uproar of the last SCCI) C. But scarcely has the traveller time to reflect upon the change of ...
oft receiv'd With deep attention; such as Nuceus fings To the full vale near Soar's enamoured brook, While all is silence: sweet Hincklean swain : Whom rude obscurity severely clasps : The muse, howe'er, will deck thy simple cell With purple ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for All Is Silence
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of All Is Silence for some fun with words!