All Jokes Aside
On this page:
"All Jokes Aside" is a documentary about black comedians in Hollywood.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: Harell Smith
- producer: Otis Edwards
- genres: Stand-up comedy, Comedy
- released in (15 years ago)
- "All Jokes Aside" is a musical album of The MIT/Wellesley Toons.
- released in (12 years ago)
- "All Jokes Aside" is the sixth album/mixtape from rapper Miss Nana. The album is a mixture of remixes of songs from other artists such as Kanye West, Chris Brown, Bobby Valentino, Manny Fresh, Jay Z and Juelz Santana and original material from Miss Nana. Also featured on the album are appearances from Shellz and Cashflow, local Newark rappers.
- genre: Hip hop music
- released in (10 years ago)
All Jokes Aside was a comedy club in south-side Chicago which catered almost exclusively to the African-American sector. It opened in 1992 with 275 seats, and ran for "less than a decade". The club's success led to a Comedy Central series as well as a second location in Detroit. In 1994 the company had a turnover of $470,000.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for All Jokes Aside
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Collection of Words and Phrases so You Could Say It Like We by Kareem-Nelson Hull
” All Jokes Aside [aawll johks uhsahyd] Adverb1. time to end laughter. 2. time to quit the playful ...
Persian-English Dictionary (1993)
by S. Haim
leave all jokes aside. fl> •'.
by Facts On File, Incorporated
All jokes aside, it is clear that the vice president was an exceptionally influential force within the administration, and it is the president who remains, “the decider.” Cheney's political star ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for All Jokes Aside
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: