All My Life
On this page:
- "All My Life" is a song recorded by American R&B duo K-Ci & JoJo. The track was produced and written by Joel "JoJo" Hailey and Rory Bennett for K-Ci & JoJo's debut studio album, Love Always. The song was released physically as from January 6, 1998 as the third single from the album through MCA Records. "All My Life" is an R&B / soul song. Music critics have claimed this as the duo's most successful song of their career.
- "All My Life" a.k.a. "All My Love" is the sixth track on Led Zeppelin's 1979 album, In Through the Out Door. Credited to Robert Plant and John Paul Jones, it is a slow-tempo song that features a synthesizer solo by Jones. It was written in honour of Plant's son Karac, who died while Led Zeppelin were on their 1977 North American tour.
- read more about All My Love
- "All My Life" is a song by the American alternative rock band Foo Fighters, released as the first single from their fourth album, One by One. The song won a Grammy Award for Best Hard Rock Performance, and spent ten straight weeks at #1 on the Hot Modern Rock Tracks chart and it peaked at #3 on the Hot Mainstream Rock Tracks chart. It was also a top 5 hit on the UK Singles Chart.
- "All My Life" is a song by Belarusian singer Alyona Lanskaya. The song was written by Leonid Shirin and Yuri Vashchuk. Lanskaya participated in Eurofest 2012 singing the song in a bid to represent Belarus in the Eurovision Song Contest 2012 held in Baku, Azerbaijan. However she was later disqualified following an investigation about rigged televoting which made her song the winning entry.
- "All My Life" is a song written by Karla Bonoff and performed as duet by Linda Ronstadt and Aaron Neville on Ronstadt's Triple Platinum-certified 1989 album Cry Like A Rainstorm, Howl Like The Wind; this was the second collaboration of Ronstadt and Neville. The song was released as a single in early 1990 and hit #1 on the Billboard Adult Contemporary chart as well as #11 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
- also known as All My Life (feat. Deborah Dobkin)
- "All My Life" is the second studio album by Canadian country music artist Jim Witter. It was released in 1999 by Curb Records. It includes the Top 10 singles "All My Life", "Jumpin' Right In", "Tough as a Pickup Truck" and "One Beat at a Time" and a cover of Cheap Trick's "I Want You to Want Me".
- genre: Country
- released in (16 years ago)
- "All My Life" is the third album by singer Jocelyn Enriquez. It was released on February 11, 2003 on Jocelyn's own label, JEM Entertainment. All My Life includes the hit singles, "No Way No How" and "Why.
- "All My Life" is the sixth album by Brazilian heavy metal band Viper, release in 2007. It was their first studio album in more than a decade.
- "All My Life" is a single released by Billy Joel, the first new song with lyrics he had written since 1993's River of Dreams album. The song, produced by Phil Ramone, was written in honor of the second anniversary of Joel and his wife Katie Lee. It was recorded at Legacy Studios on December 29, 2006 and released exclusively on People's online homepage for Valentine's Day before becoming available in the iTunes Store on February 20, 2007.
- "All My Life" is a song written by Dave Robbins, Jeff Silbar, and Van Stephenson, and recorded by American country music artist Kenny Rogers. It was released in April 1983 as the second single from the album We've Got Tonight. The song reached number 37 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in mid-1983. The song peaked at number 13 on the country chart.
- "All My Life" is a song recorded by Canadian country music artist Jim Witter. It was released in 1999 as the first single from his second studio album, All My Life. It peaked at number 8 on the RPM Country Tracks chart in April 1999.
- "All My Life" is an award-nominated musical single of K-Ci & JoJo.
- "All My Life" is a 2002 single by Foo Fighters.
- "All My Life" is a musical album of Maysa.
- released on (14 years ago)
- "All My Life" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Gerry Beckley
- "All My Life" is a 2008 Egyptian film by Maher Sabry. It is noted as being the first film to handle the subject of homosexuality and the status of homosexuals in Egypt. While a work of fiction, Sabry made efforts to use real-life influences from his own experiences to the 2001 arrests of the Cairo 52 to keep the portrayal of conditions for homosexuals in Egypt accurate. The film's plot revolves around the life of Rami, a 26-year-old homosexual, his life in Cairo, and his experiences with his friends and neighbors.
- also known as Toul omry, طول عمري, Toute ma vie, Toul Omri
- country: Egypt
- languages: Arabic Language, Egyptian language, Egyptian Arabic
- genres: LGBT, Drama
- subject: Muslim
- released in (7 years ago)
- "All My Life" is 2004 Filipino romantic drama film starring Aga Muhlach and Kristine Hermosa.
- country: Philippines
- languages: Tagalog language, Filipino language, English Language
- director: Laurenti Dyogi
- producer: Elma Madua
- executive producers: Malou N. Santos & Charo Santos-Concio
- production design by Nancy Arcega
- art direction by Rizza Fernandez
- written by Mia Concio & Mel Mendoza del Rosario
- based on a story by Mia Concio & Laurenti Dyogi
- Kristine Hermosa as Louie
- Aga Muhlach as Sam
- Ricky Davao as Jun
- Ces Quesada as Pacita
- Dimples Romana as Kat
- Bernard Palanca as Joey
- Carla Martinez as Sylvia
- Bonggoy Manahan as Ben
- Manuel Aquino as Tony
- Gigette Reyes as Hettie
- Lui Villaruz as Jake
- Pia Romero as Sarah
- Angel Jacob as Pregnant Woman
- Cris Daluz as Mang Gene
- Maris Dimayuga as Leslie
- cinematography by Martin Jimenez
- edited by Marya Ignacio
- music by Raul Mitra
- genres: Romance Film, Drama
- released on (10 years ago)
- All My Life is a Philippine romantic drama Produced By GMA Network starring Aljur Abrenica and Kris Bernal after their successful Dapat Ka Bang Mahalin?. The series premiered on June 29, it tells the adventure love story of Jules and Romina. This is the first afternoon-primetime drama series in GMA.
- "All My Life" is a 1966 short music film directed by Bruce Baillie.
- "All My Life" is a film, directed by Tchidi Chikere.
All My Life is an anthology television series.
- begun on (8 years ago)
- country: Brazil
- some of the awards:
- International Emmy Award for Arts Programming (Elis Regina) nomination for Rede Globo
- International Emmy Award for Arts Programming (Nara Leão) nomination for Rede Globo
- International Emmy Award for Arts Programming (Mamonas Assassinas) nomination for Rede Globo
- International Emmy Award for Arts Programming (Cazuza) nomination for Rede Globo
- International Emmy Award for Arts Programming (Adoniran Barbosa) nomination for Rede Globo
- International Emmy Award for Arts Programming (Carlota) nomination for Rede Globo
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for All My Life
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALL MY LIFE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of All My Life!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of All My Life to see it in context!