All My Loving
On this page:
- "All My Loving" is a song by English rock group the Beatles, written by Paul McCartney, from the 1963 album With The Beatles. Though it was not released as a single in the United Kingdom or the United States, it drew considerable radio airplay, prompting EMI to issue it as the title track of an EP. The song was released as a single in Canada, where it became a number one hit. The Canadian single was imported into the US in enough quantities to peak at number 45 on the Billboard Hot 100 in April 1964. It was the first song most Americans ever heard the group sing as it was the opening song on their debut on The Ed Sullivan Show on 9 February 1964.
- "All My Loving" is an EP released by The Beatles in the United Kingdom on 7 February 1964 by Parlophone. It is the Beatles fourth British EP, features four tracks from their albums Please Please Me and With The Beatles, and was released only in mono. It was also released in Sweden, Australia and New Zealand.
- "All My Loving" is a musical single of The Beatles.
- released on (50 years ago)
- "All My Loving" is a musical album of Fancy.
- released in (26 years ago)
- "All My Loving" is a musical album of Jheena Lodwick.
- released on (10 years ago)
"All My Loving" is a film, directed by Tony Palmer.
- country: United Kingdom
- language: English Language
- genre: Rockumentary
- released in (47 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for All My Loving
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of All My Loving for some fun with words!