All Right appears in the following palindrome (phrase that reads the same backward as forward):
- Debate with girl last; if it's all right, I wet a bed.
The following statistics are based on the British National Corpus, so they are representative for the British English.
Distribution of usage frequency for the most common synonyms of the adjective all right:
On this page:
- Definition of the adjective all right
- Definition of the adverb all right
- Other definitions of all right
- Phrases with All Right
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for All Right
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for All Right
- Photos about All Right
- Video language resources about All Right
- Quotes about All Right
- Share this page
All Right is sometimes a misspelling of alright.
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective all right
What does all right mean as an attribute of a noun?
- being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition
Alternative definition of the adjective all right
- good; in acceptable, if not excellent condition
- In good health, unharmed.
Definition of the adverb all right
What does all right mean as an attribute of something other than a noun?
- an expression of agreement normally occurring at the beginning of a sentence
- without doubt (used to reinforce an assertion)
- example: it's expensive all right
- alternative spelling: alright
- in a satisfactory or adequate manner
Alternative definition of the adverb all right
- fairly well
- [informal] Most certainly; for sure.
Other definitions of all right
What does all right also mean?
- Used to affirm, indicate agreement, or consent.
- Used to indicate support, favor or encouragement.
- Used to fill space or pauses.
- Used as a general lead-in or beginning.
- Used to express exasperation or frustration, often with already.
- [UK, informal] Used as a greeting, roughly equivalent to how are you
- "All Right" a.k.a. "All the Right Moves" is a 1983 drama film directed by Michael Chapman and starring Tom Cruise, Craig T. Nelson, Lea Thompson, Chris Penn, and Gary Graham. It was filmed on location during WPIAL football season in Johnstown, Pennsylvania, and Pittsburgh.
- read more about All the Right Moves
- "All Right" a.k.a. "All Right!" is a 2008 film directed by Thierry Van Hasselt.
- also known as Heureux!
- genre: Animation
- released in (7 years ago)
- "All Right" is a song written and recorded by American singer-songwriter Christopher Cross. It was released in January 1983 as the lead single from the album, Another Page. The song was featured in the NBA footage bloopers during the 1982–83 season.
- "All Right" is a musical EP of WUZ & Days of Funk.
- released in (16 years ago)
- "All Right" is a musical single of Noriko Sakai.
- released on (25 years ago)
- "All right" is a musical single of Kenichi Suzumura.
- released on
- "All Right" is a musical single of Double Vision.
- released in (20 years ago)
- "All Right" is a musical single of Dragonfly Lingo.
- released on
- "All Right" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- "All Right" is a composition.
- "All Right" is a musical EP of Jim Noir.
- released on (8 years ago)
Phrases with All Right
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for All Right
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Revised and Updated! Over 2,000 One-Liners, Straight Lines, Stories, Gags, Roasts, Ribs, and Put-Downs by Friars Club
“Myron, all right ...
by Henry Watson Fowler
all right. The words should always be written separate ; there are no such forms as all-right, allright, or alright, though even the last, if seldom allowed by ...
Bashgali Dictionary (2001)
An Analysis of Colonel J. Davidson's Notes on the Bashgali Language by Sten Konow
aduge, adugosá, well, all right, see adu . odh, adj., merciful ; odh bö, be merciful, 863. âoduk, subst., a well, 1657, see âo. aduniyè, well, see adu. adap, subst., respect; adap kund, they respect him, ...
A Complete Kit of Ready-to-use Checklists, Worksheets, Forms, and Contracts with Companion CD-ROM. by Atlantic Publishing Co
waives all right to any and all notice from Lessor, Lessor's heirs, executors, administrators, or assigns, of agreements broken by Assignee; or for rent or moneys due from Assignee, Assignee's heirs, executors, ...
More Than 10,000 Idioms and Collocations by Yuri Dolgopolov
all right for ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for All Right
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about All Right
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about All Right
Click on an item to play that video:
- All right Meaning
Video shows what all right means. Good; in acceptable, if not excellent condition.. In good health, unharmed.. All right Meaning. How to pronounce, definition ...
- VirusTV: Pro-VERB "All Right" (Acoustic Session)
Taken From Pro -VERBS EP 'Origami' OUT 13TH AUGUST! FREE DOWNLOAD On...
- All Right! English Language Course for Teenagers
Young Digital Planet's Product.
- Presentense-Verb - All Right
See also the pronunciation examples of All Right!
Quotes about All Right
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of All Right to see it in context!