On this page:
Definition of the noun All Rounder
What does All Rounder mean as a name of something?
- A person who has many skills.
- [cricket] A player who is skilled in both batting and bowling.
- "All Rounder" is a 1984 Indian Bollywood film directed and produced by Mohan Kumar. It stars Kumar Gaurav and Rati Agnihotri in pivotal roles.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producer: Mohan Kumar
- executive producer: Sudarshan Kumar
- art direction by R. Verman Shetty
- written by Mohan Kumar, Mahendra Dehlvi, Ram Prakash
- based on a story by Mohan Kumar
- cinematography by K. K. Mahajan
- edited by Pratap Bhatt
- music by Laxmikant Shantaram Kudalkar, Pyarelal Ramprasad Sharma
- genres: Action Film, Drama, Bollywood
- released in (31 years ago)
- "All Rounder" is a film.
- genres: Tollywood, World cinema, South Asian cinema, Comedy
- released in (17 years ago)
All Rounder a.k.a. All-rounder: An all-rounder is a cricketer who regularly performs well at both batting and bowling. Although all bowlers must bat and quite a few batsmen do bowl occasionally, most players are skilled in only one of the two disciplines and are considered specialists. Some wicket-keepers have the skills of a specialist batsman and have been referred to as all-rounders, but the term wicketkeeper-batsman is more commonly applied to them. Among the greatest all-rounders have been Kapil Dev,Vinoo Mankad, Imran Khan, George Hirst, Wilfred Rhodes, Chris Cairns, Shaun Pollock, Keith Miller, Garfield Sobers, Ian Botham, Jacques Kallis, Richard Hadlee, W. G.
- also known as हरफनमौला
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for All Rounder
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about All Rounder
New Viking All Rounder
Photo credit: humbert15
Video about All Rounder
All Rounder Scenes - Balraju Plan To Change His Dressing And Language - Rajendra Prasad
All Rounder Scenes - Balraju Plan To Change His Dressing And Language Movie: All Rounder, Cast: Rajendra Prasad, Brahmanandam, Sanghavi, Raksha, ...
See also the pronunciation examples of All Rounder!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of All Rounder to see it in context!