All Saints' Day
On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun all saints' day
What does all saints' day mean as a name of something?
- a Christian feast day honoring all the saints; first observed in 835
- lexical domain: Time - nouns denoting time and temporal relations
- synonyms of All Saints' Day: Allhallows / Hallowmas / Hallowmass / November 1
- more generic term: holy day of obligation = a day when Catholics must attend Mass and refrain from servile work, and Episcopalians must take Communion
- part of: Nov / November = the month following October and preceding December
- "All Saints' Day" a.k.a. "All Saints Day" is a 2007 short romance film written by Brooke Berman and directed by Will Frears.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Caleb Harper Omens
- executive producers: Amy Hobby & Russ Stratton
- production design by David Korins
- art direction by Rod Lemmond
- written by Brooke Berman
- cinematography by Mauricio Rubinstein
- edited by William Henry
- music by Andrew Hollander
- genre: Romance Film
- released on (7 years ago)
- "All Saints' Day" a.k.a. "All Saint's Day" is a film, directed by Thomas J. La Sorsa.
- "All Saints' Day" a.k.a. "All Saint's Day" is a musical single of Severed Heads.
- released in (26 years ago)
- "All Saints' Day" is a musical EP of The New Heaven & The New Earth.
- released on (6 years ago)
- "All Saints' Day" a.k.a. "All Saints Day" is a musical single of Great North.
- released on
- "All Saints' Day" a.k.a. "All Saints Day" is a musical album of All Saints Day.
- released on (4 years ago)
All Saints' Day a.k.a. All Saints Day is a musical group.
- album: "All Saints Day"
All Saints' Day: All Saints' Day, also known as All Hallows, Solemnity of All Saints, or Feast of All Saints is a solemnity celebrated on 1 November by the Catholic Church and various Protestant denominations, and on the first Sunday after Pentecost in Eastern Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy, in honour of all the saints, known and unknown. The liturgical celebration begins at Vespers on the evening of 31 October and ends at the close of 1 November. It is thus the day before All Souls' Day.
- also known as All Saints Day, All Saints, all saints'
Various documents about All Saints' Day
Click on a title to view that document, then you can search inside it:
- 710 pages
- 411 pages
- 2922 pages
- 481 pages
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for All Saints' Day
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about All Saints' Day
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about All Saints' Day
All Saints' Day Meaning
Video shows what All Saints' Day means. In Christian tradition, the annual feast day celebrating the life of all saints on the first day of November.. All Saints' Day ...
See also the pronunciation examples of All Saints' Day!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of All Saints' Day to see it in context!