All Saints’ Day
On this page:
- "All Saints’ Day" a.k.a. "All Saints Day" is a 2007 short romance film written by Brooke Berman and directed by Will Frears.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Caleb Harper Omens
- executive producers: Amy Hobby & Russ Stratton
- production design by David Korins
- art direction by Rod Lemmond
- written by Brooke Berman
- cinematography by Mauricio Rubinstein
- edited by William Henry
- music by Andrew Hollander
- genre: Romance Film
- released on (7 years ago)
- "All Saints’ Day" a.k.a. "All Saint's Day" is a film, directed by Thomas J. La Sorsa.
- "All Saints’ Day" a.k.a. "All Saint's Day" is a musical single of Severed Heads.
- released in (26 years ago)
- "All Saints’ Day" a.k.a. "All Saints' Day" is a musical EP of The New Heaven & The New Earth.
- released on (6 years ago)
- "All Saints’ Day" a.k.a. "All Saints Day" is a musical single of Great North.
- released on
- "All Saints’ Day" a.k.a. "All Saints Day" is a musical album of All Saints Day.
- released on (5 years ago)
All Saints’ Day a.k.a. All Saints Day is a musical group.
- album: "All Saints Day"
All Saints’ Day a.k.a. All Saints' Day: All Saints' Day, also known as All Hallows, Solemnity of All Saints, or Feast of All Saints is a solemnity celebrated on 1 November by the Catholic Church and various Protestant denominations, and on the first Sunday after Pentecost in Eastern Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy, in honour of all the saints, known and unknown. The liturgical celebration begins at Vespers on the evening of 31 October and ends at the close of 1 November. It is thus the day before All Souls' Day.
- also known as All Saints Day, All Saints, all saints'
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for All Saints’ Day
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of All Saints’ Day to see it in context!