On this page:
- All Stars a.k.a. The All-Stars were a short-lived British blues combo active in the early-mid 1960s that later evolved into a studio supergroup. Their later recordings are often credited less ambiguously to the Immediate All-Stars due to their strong ties to Immediate Records.
- All Stars is a musical group.
- albums: "I've Seen You All Before", "Better Alone"
There are other groups with in their name, like H.P. All Stars, JB’s All Stars, Lyra All Stars, Bravo All Stars, Alegre All Stars, Impact All Stars, Ja-Man All Stars, Johnie All Stars, Nagano All Stars, p funk all stars, Trance All Stars, Jamaica All Stars, Randy's All Stars, All Stars Osvajači, Guateque All Stars.
- "All Stars" a.k.a. "Allstars": AllSTARS* is the only self-titled debut album released by allSTARS*. It was released on 13 May 2002. It charted at No.43 - spending only 2 weeks in the UK Album Charts. After that, the band parted ways with their record company, Island, and split up soon after, in June 2002. The album was re-released with a bonus remix CD. This Deluxe version peaked at No.84.
- read more about Allstars
- "All Stars" a.k.a. "All-Stars" is a musical album of Nice Guy人.
- released on (10 years ago)
- "All Stars" is a musical single of Blush & Blush.
- released on
- "All Stars" is a musical album of Skatz.
- "All Stars" is a musical album of So So Def.
"All stars" is a book by Tom Clark.
- "All Stars" is a 1997 Dutch sports comedy film drama, based on the Emmy Award winning television show of the same name. Directed by Jean van de Velde. Together with Mischa Alexander he was also responsible for the script. The film premièred on 2 May 1997. The sequel Old Stars was released in 2011. In 2004, the film was remade in Britain as Things to Do Before You're 30.
- country: Netherlands
- language: Dutch Language
- producers: Mischa Alexander & Rolf Koot
- production design by Harry Ammerlaan
- written by Mischa Alexander & Jean van de Velde
- casting by Job Gosschalk
- cinematography by Jules van den Steenhoven
- edited by Sander Vos
- music by Guus Meeuwis, Fons Merkies
- costume design by Simone Geels
- genres: Screwball comedy, Buddy film, Comedy, Sports
- released on (18 years ago)
- All Stars is a tv program.
- "All Stars" is a film, directed by Jodie Mack.
- All Stars is a 2013 British film that was directed by Ben Gregor. The movie was released in the United Kingdom on May 3, 2013, and stars Theo Stevenson as one of two children trying to save their youth center.
- country: United Kingdom
- All Stars is an Italian television series.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for All Stars
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Eric Wagner, Holly Waldron
All Stars is a relatively recent program.
All Stars is an interim product that will continue to change and evolve in the future, incorporating the best available research, changing form, expanding size, emphasis, and adapting to new settings.
Research and Practice by Joseph A. Durlak, Celene E. Domitrovich, Roger P. Weissberg, Thomas P. Gullotta
All Stars is a character education and problem behavior prevention program that aims to slow the onset of adolescent risky behaviors, particularly substance use and sexual activity, by reducing students' motivations to engage in such ...
by Margo DeMello
All Stars were worn by the cast of West Side Story, James Dean wore Converse shoes, Danny Zuko wore them in Grease, and Rocky Balboa wore them in Rocky, helping to make them the shoe of choice for disaffected urban teenagers and ...
Encyclopedia of Percussion (2013)
by John H. Beck
Various artists (Amoco Renegades, Catelli Trinidad All Stars, Len “Boogsie” Sharpe, Phase II Pan Groove, Samroo Jets). The Steel Bands of Trinidad and Tobago. Delos (1988). Various artists (Solo Harmonites, Tropical Angel Harps, Valley ...
by Colin Larkin
as a generic term for several musical modalities, was consciously universalized and successfully popularized by the Fania All Stars, Jerry Masucci, Leon ...
and the greater, as they are farther from the equinoctial towards the circle of perpetual -apparition;, whilst the contrary happens to all stars south of the equinoctial ; but those upon it describe equal arcs both above and below the horizon, and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for All Stars
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about All Stars
Photo credit: claudiolobos
Video language resources about All Stars
Click on an item to play that video:
- Playstation All Stars Dante Combo explanation
Descriptions are in the video...
- SLANG Presents: A New Breed of All Stars trailer
- Multi Language Love Song by Farid Azim in Levi's BRC All Stars Open Mic Night (Apr 9,2011)
- EFL - All Stars: Marek
- ESL onFIRE: WoW - Pandemic Black falls to Trade Chat All Stars
- FNReport All Stars - Dodd inserts Bonus language
See also the pronunciation examples of All Stars!
Mt. Pleasant After School All Stars Sign Language 2010
Sign Langage with the mount pleasant elementary 2nd n 3rd graders.
Quotes about All Stars
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of All Stars to see it in context!