All The Right Moves
On this page:
"All the Right Moves" is a 1983 drama film directed by Michael Chapman and starring Tom Cruise, Craig T. Nelson, Lea Thompson, Chris Penn, and Gary Graham. It was filmed on location during WPIAL football season in Johnstown, Pennsylvania, and Pittsburgh.
- also known as All Right, A Chance
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Stephen Deutsch & Lucille Ball
- executive producer: Gary Morton
- art direction by Mary Ann Biddle
- written by Michael Kane
- casting by Marci Liroff, Mike Fenton, Jane Feinberg
- cinematography by Jan de Bont
- edited by David Garfield
- music by David Campbell
- set decoration by Ernie Bishop
- genres: Coming of age, Teen film, Sports, Romance Film, Drama
- subject: American football
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (31 years ago)
- "All the Right Moves" is the lead single by OneRepublic from their second album Waking Up, released to mainstream radio on September 24, 2009. and released for digital download on October 6, 2009. It is the band's first single of the album for all countries except Austria and Germany, where "Secrets" serves as the first single from the new album.
- "All the Right Moves" is a 2009 album by OneRepublic.
- released on (5 years ago)
- "All the Right Moves" is a musical EP of All the Right Moves.
- released on (6 years ago)
- "All the Right Moves" is a musical single of Frankie Avalon, Fabian, OneRepublic.
- also known as Teen Idols: The Very Best of Frankie Avalon & Fabian
- released in (18 years ago)
All the Right Moves is a musical group.
- album: "All the Right Moves"
All The Right Moves: Showcasing Emmy nominated choreographer Travis Wall and his lifelong friends and roommates: Teddy Forance, dancer Nick Lazzarini and Julliard trained Kyle Robinson in their quest to launch their own dance company, Shaping Sound.
- begun on
- genres: Reality television, Special Interest
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for All The Right Moves
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Robert Gregg, Gary W. McDonogh, Cindy H. Wong
A similar view pervades All the Right Moves (1983), which spotlighted a fictional Pennsylvania high-school football program. Here, a heartbreaking loss to a rival also spawns unreasonable, disturbing reactions from fans, players and coaches.
by Richard B. Armstrong, Mary Willems Armstrong
Tom Cruise, Anthony Michael Hall, and Gary Busey played high school gridiron stars in, respectively, All the Right Moves, Johnny Be Good, and Blood Sport. The replaying of a 20year-old high school game was the subject of the Robin ...
by Gordon Campbell
Friedman: 'All the Right Moves', ID, li/3 (May 2004), pp.
by Jason Hiner, Dick Van Arsdale
made all the right moves down the stretch to defeat the Hoosiers 42-38 (which remains the only time Ball State has ever defeated Indiana in the 17-game history of the series). A formidable Bradley team served up another nonconference ...
The Encyclopedia of Film (1991)
by James Monaco
Chapman has been less effective, though All the Right Moves (1983) enjoyed some success.
All the Right Moves 1983 (d); The ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for All The Right Moves
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about All The Right Moves
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video about All The Right Moves
All the right moves by one republic (language club of Anula Vidyalaya 2013)
All the right moves- one republic the English Ballroom dance of ILLUMINATION 2013 the language day, organized by the language club of Anula Vidyalaya ...
See also the pronunciation examples of All The Right Moves!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of All The Right Moves to see it in context!