All Things Considered
On this page:
- Definition of the adverb All Things Considered
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for All Things Considered
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for All Things Considered
- Photos about All Things Considered
- Video about All Things Considered
- Share this page
Definition of the adverb All Things Considered
What does All Things Considered mean as an attribute of something other than a noun?
- [context: modal, idiomatic] Despite possible indications to the contrary.
All Things Considered is a musical group.
- "All Things Considered" is a song written by lead vocalist Tim Hunt and recorded by the American country music group Yankee Grey. It was released in June 1999 as the leadoff single from the group's first album, Untamed. The song reached #8 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart.
- "All Things Considered" is a musical album of Danú.
- released on (12 years ago)
- "All Things Considered" is a musical album of High Performance.
- released in (25 years ago)
"All Things Considered" is a book by G. K. Chesterton.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1908
- All Things Considered is the flagship news program on the American network National Public Radio. It was the first news program on NPR and is broadcast live worldwide through several outlets. All Things Considered and Morning Edition were the highest rated public radio programs in the United States of America in 2002 and 2005.
- also known as NPR Programs: All Things Considered
- some of the awards:
- Peabody Award, received by NPR
- James Beard Award for Best Radio Show, Short Format nomination for Walter Ray Watson & Daniel Zwerdling
- James Beard Award for Best Radio Show, Short Format (winning report is: "Weekend All Things Considered"), received by Daniel Zwerdling & Walter Ray Watson
- Peabody Award (For the episode "Witness to an Execution"), received by NPR & Sound Portraits Productions
- Peabody Award ("Mental Anguish and the Military," an All Things Considered report revealing harassment and ostracizing of Iraqi War veterans at Fort Collins, Colorado who sought out treatment for mental health problems), received by NPR
- Peabody Award (36 Years in Solitary: Murder, Death and Justice on Angola), received by NPR
- Peabody Award ("Native Foster Care: Lost Children, Shattered Families", a 3-part report on the illegal practice by 33 states of separating Native American children from their families or tribes), received by NPR
- Peabody Award ("Teen Contender", a profile of 16-year-old Claressa Shields and her quest to earn a spot on the 2012 US Olympic Women's boxing team), received by Radio Diaries
- official website: www.npr.org/programs/atc
- All Things Considered is a British radio programme produced by BBC Radio Wales, which addresses topics concerning religion, morality and spirituality. Presented by Reverend Roy Jenkins and Peter Baker, the show airs Sundays at 8.31am and is repeated Wednesdays at 6.32pm.
- official website: www.bbc.co.uk/wales/radiowales/sites/allthingsconsidered
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for All Things Considered
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Dictionary of Idioms (2006)
by Martin H Manser
THING 1 All things considered Taking everything into account: > All things considered, this book is a very fair historical survey of the country's legal system over the last forty years. 2 (And a) good thing too see Good 2. 3 First things first Things ...
by Vijaya Kumar
thin on the ground not numerous; scarce vanish into thin air disappear completely THING all things considered when one considers every aspect of a problem All things considered, they are doing a good job. as things stand in the present ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for All Things Considered
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about All Things Considered
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video about All Things Considered
All things considered Meaning
Video shows what all things considered means. Generally speaking, in terms of the big picture.. Despite possible indications to the contrary.. Within the ...
See also the pronunciation examples of All Things Considered!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of All Things Considered to see it in context!